A Complete Guide to Microblading
The beauty industry is always changing and the latest innovations include lip fillers, skin treatments, liposuction and microblading. Microblading has become very popular these days as it is currently one of the best methods to get good eyebrows. The technicians at Redwood Medi Spa & Wellness Centre are experienced and well-equipped to provide quality microblading services. We are a full service, award-winning medical spa that offers advanced cosmetic services in a comfortable environment. When you visit us, you will have access to standard technologies. Our experienced team is dedicated to producing quality results.
What Is Microblading?
Microbading is a semi-permanent makeup technique that creates an illusion of fuller eyebrows. It is performed manually using a tool that looks like a blade with 10-12 tiny needles. The technician uses the blade to make small incisions on your skin. These incisions are short and thin like natural eyebrow hair. The technician then fills the incision with ink and makes them look like genuine hair. The entire process gives your eyebrows a fuller, thicker and more natural look.
What Does a Microblading Procedure Include?
The treatment consists of various steps, which are:
• Shaping the eyebrows – The area around your eyebrows is prepared by threading your eyebrows
• Numbing – A topical ointment is used for this purpose. The eyebrow area is covered with the ointment for approximately half an hour
• Selecting a pigment – Selecting the eyebrow colour as per body hair colour and skin tone
• Measuring – Area where the treatment should be done is measured. Your face shape, symmetry and facial features are taken into consideration during the process.
• Needling process – Incisions are made on the skin with care and then covered with pigment. If any discomfort is felt at this stage, a layer of numbing cream is applied to the area
• Implementing the pigment – One last layer of pigment is added, after which the area is cleaned
• Touch up – Filling pigment in the gaps which weren’t properly filled earlier
Who Should Consider Microblading?
It is a great option for women who have thin or no eyebrows. But, it is also a good option for those who have full brows but still have to fill sparse areas every day. Besides, it is beneficial for anyone who wants a perfect brow shape.
How Long Does Microblading Last?
Microblading doesn’t last forever. The procedure is a kind of semi-permanent makeup which fades over time. How quickly it fades depends on how the individual takes care them. Normally, touch-ups are required every one to three years.
How to Take Care of Microbladed Brows?
General recovery includes applying ointments and avoiding sunlight. You are also given specific, individual instructions by your technician.
Does Microblading Affect Natural Eyebrow Growth?
The process neither prevents nor encourages the natural eyebrow growth.
Is Microblading Safe?
It is a sensitive treatment and because it involves making incisions, there are certain risks.
Primarily, certain conditions are to be looked at while undergoing treatment. Pregnant women, women with heart conditions, diabetes and certain allergies cannot undergo this treatment.
Ready for Fuller-Looking Eyebrows?
Redwood Medi Spa & Wellness Centre offers quality microblading treatment in Toronto. Book a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment. We also provide services such as eyelash extensions and IV therapy along with microblading treatment.
Read our blog - How to Choose the Right Medical Spa– to understand why you should choose us.
Call us to learn how we can help you with your skin and hair problems.