Offering OxyGeneo 3-in-1 Facial Therapy for Toronto & Newmarket
OxyGeneo™ is the next generation of facials. It offers the same great exfoliation benefits you’d get with microdermabrasion treatments, but with a deeper rejuvenation thanks to the infusion of essential and revitalizing nutrients. An OxyGeneo™ “super-facial” helps heal the skin from within with oxygenation. It gets deep within the skin to provide a superior anti-aging result all while exfoliating, infusing, and oxygenating your way to more youthful looking skin. At Redwood Medi Spa & Wellness Centre, we offer OxyGeneo™ in Toronto & Newmarket to all skin types. Regardless of pigmentation type, sensitive skin, or scarring tissue, this treatment can work for you.
Refresh and Rejuvenate Your Skin with an OxyGeneo™ Facial in Toronto & Newmarket
The benefits of OxyGeneo™ are many. It’s a super-facial that increases skin permeability to allow for a more effective exfoliation. It breaks down nutrient molecules and actively pushes them deep into the skin. It can improve moisture retention, tighten enlarged pores, and relieve puffiness usually seen around the eyes. Thanks to its 3-in-1 treatment process, OxyGeneo™:
- Exfoliates the skin – The top most layer of dead skin cells are removed, similar to microdermabrasion. This allows the skin to absorb nutrients better.
- Rejuvenates the skin – As the treatment infuses the active ingredients, the skin feels rejuvenated. These ingredients include peptides, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants.
- Stimulates the skin – Carbon dioxide bubbles are created during the treatment that help stimulate the skin and increase blood flow. By stimulating blood flow, more oxygen is introduced to the skin and allows for those infused ingredients to be better absorbed.
The OxyGeneo™ facial is better than microdermabrasion and other facials thanks to its ability to:
- Plump and hydrate skin
- Restore skin volume
- Renew youthful glow
- Increase collagen
- Reduce hyper-pigmentation
- Improve skin cell product
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Results can be seen with just one treatment with your skin feeling smoother and looking more radiant. Multiple treatments over a period of time will provide long-term benefits.
Who’s a Good Candidate for OxyGeneo™
All skin types can use OxyGeneo™ for treating fine lines, sun damage, and uneven or irregular skin texture thanks to the procedure being non-irritating and extremely hydrating. It’s a great treatment for those looking for a non-invasive alternative to Botox® or other skin treatment. However, it is important to consult with one of Redwood Medi Spa & Wellness Centre’s experts on OxyGeneo to see if you are a good candidate for the treatment as some medications or medical conditions may prohibit you from the procedure.
Choose Redwood Medi Spa & Wellness Centre for OxyGeneo™
For healthy and rejuvenated skin, try OxyGeneo at Redwood Medi Spa & Wellness Centre. Call to book your consultation.